We value our suppliers, and provide them with business opportunities that encourage long- term partnerships.
ATC Nigeria's Supply Chain team is always on the lookout for innovative and cost effective solutions from existing, and potential vendors, to enhance the efficiency of our operating practices.
In Nigeria, we engage with partners in areas of:
- Communication towers
- Diesel gen-sets for power generation
- Battery banks for power storage
- DC power systems
- Power Optimizers
- Alternate and Green power generation systems
- Service partners for field operation and maintenance of our infrastructure
- On-site solar power or alternate energy technologies on flexible business models.
We also deal extensively with Turnkey project contractors and quality assurance organizations for our site infrastructure build up across Nigeria. Our growing business generates regular demand for suitable vendors to partner with us.
If you have a competitive edge over others and are experienced in dealing with mass scale projects of similar nature, please contact us.
Vendors interested to work with ATC Nigeria will be required to go through a vendor qualification process to meet the eligibility criterion before being taken on board.